Get ready for the best muffins of your life…
LINK TO INSTAGRAM POST: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-UkPT_p-Me/
1/2 sweet potato (about 1/3 cup)
1/2 cup black beans
4 dates (soaked in hot water for 1 minute so blends easier)
1/4 cup egg whites + 1 egg ( or just 2 eggs)
1/4 - 1/3 cup cocoa powder
2 tbsp honey & 3 tbsp coconut sugar (or one or the other)
2 tbsp almond butter
1 tsp baking soda & powder
1 tsp cinnamon
2 scoops vital proteins tasteless collagen (optional)
1) Warm up sweet potato in a microwave under “potato” (about 6-7 minutes). Let it cool in the fridge while you prep the other ingredients.
2)Put all ingredients (besides sweet potato) in a blender. Blend until no clumps.
3) Peel skin off sweet potato and add in blender with rest of ingredients. Blend until smooth.
4) Put mixture in 6 cupcake tins.
5) Bake at 350 F for 18 minutes.
6) Within the last 4 minutes of baking, add chocolate chips on top of muffins!